The NanoPi Duo2("Duo2") is an ARM board designed and developed by FriendlyELEC for makers and... mehr
Produktinformationen "FriendlyELEC NanoPi Duo2 - 512MB Allwinner H3, Quad-core Cortex-A7 Up to 1.2GHz"
- The NanoPi Duo2("Duo2") is an ARM board designed and developed by FriendlyELEC for makers and hobbyists. It is only 55 x 25.4mm. It features Allwinner quad-core A7 processor H3, and has 256M/512M DDR3 RAM, onboard WiFi & bluetooth module and an OV5640 camera interface. It works with Linux variants such as Ubuntu Core.
- The NanoPi Duo2 is tiny and compact with rich interfaces and ports. It takes power input from its MicroUSB port and can be booted from a Micro SD card. It works with general bread-boards. Interface pins such as USB, SPI, UART, I2C, PWM, IR, audio input & output and Fast Ethernet etc are populated.
- The NanoPi Duo2 supports software utilities such as WiringNP and Python etc. These are all open source. It is suited for various IoT applications.
- CPU: Allwinner H3, Quad-core Cortex-A7 Up to 1.2GHz
- DDR3 RAM: 512M
- Connectivity: 10/100M Ethernet
- WiFi: 802.11b/g/n
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth V4.0 of 1, 2 and 3 Mbps.
- Camera: OV5640
- Key: GPIO Key
- USB Host: 2.54mm pin x2, exposed in 2.54mm pitch pin header
- MicroSD Slot x 1
- MicroUSB: OTG and power input
- Debug Serial Interface: exposed in 2.54mm pitch pin header
- Audio input/output Interface: exposed in 2.54mm pitch pin header
- GPIO1: 2.54mm spacing 16pin. It includes UART, SPI, I2C, Audio etc
- GPIO2: 2.54mm spacing 16pin. It includes USB,10/100M Ethernet, IO etc
- PCB Dimension: 25.4 x 55mm
- Power Supply: DC 5V/2A
- Temperature measuring range: -40? to 80?
- OS/Software: U-boot,Linux Kernel 4.11.2 (mainline) , Ubuntu 16.04.2 LTS (Xenial)
- Weight: xxg(With Pin-headers)
Weiterführende Links zu "FriendlyELEC NanoPi Duo2 - 512MB Allwinner H3, Quad-core Cortex-A7 Up to 1.2GHz"