What Are Beams?
Beams are the most frequently-used parts of Makeblock platform which can be used to build all kinds of mechanical structures. Beam 0412 series is usually applied as linking-rod parts and comes with different length varying from 36mm to 236mm for various building needs.
• Works perfectly with Plastic Gear, Timing Pulley, other wheel-related parts, and motor shafts;
• Build various linking-rod structures thru different combinations;
• Can be used with angular sensor to enables angle feedback between 2 linking-rod parts;
• Equipped with slots for easy and flexible connection with Beam 0808 & 0824.
Design & Material
• Compatible with most Makeblock motions and structure components;
• Made from heavy-duty 6061 aluminum extrusion with anodized surface for long-time use;
• With 4mm diameter through-holes on 16mm increments.
This page is for Beam 0412-092 with length of 92mm. For other configuration, please search Beam 0412 in our website.
Size Chart (mm):
|Diameter of holes||4mm|
|Cross-section area||4 x 12mm|
|Package content||4 x Beam 0412-092|
|Dimension||92 x 12 x 4mm (3.62 x 0.47 x 0.16'')|
|Net Weight||32.8g (1.16oz)|