Me 3-Axis Accelerometer and Gyro Sensor is a motion processing module. It can use to measure the angular rate and the acceleration information of your robot or other devices.
Me 3-Axis Accelerometer and Gyro Sensor is based on MPU-6050, it combines a 3-axis gyroscope, 3-axis accelerometer, and a Digital Motion Processorâ (DMP) capable of processing complex 9-axis Motion Fusion algorithms.
- Tri-Axis angular rate sensor (gyro) with a sensitivity up to 131 LSBs/dps and a full-scale range of 250, 500, 1000, and 2000dps
- Tri-Axis accelerometer with a programmable full scale range of 2g, 4g, 8g and 16g
- Digital Motion Processingâ (DMPâ) engine offloads complex MotionFusion, sensor timing synchronization and gesture detection
- Embedded algorithms for run-time bias and compass calibration. No user intervention required
- I2C Digital-output of 6 or 9-axis MotionFusion data in rotation matrix, quaternion, Euler Angle, or raw data format
- 16mm interval M4 mounting holes, compatible with Makeblock beams
- Easy wiring with 6 Pin RJ25 interface
- RatedVoltage: 5V
- Size:24x48x 32mm(Length x Width x Height)