The Running:bit building block kit with 173 blocks, two building block motors and a building block servo that can be used to build Pretty car, Proficient Carrier, Robot with clip, Skilled remover, Mobile shooter and so on. Equipped with the super:bit multi-function expansion board, which gives these building blocks the vitality of life by makecode Editor graphical or Python programming of BBC micro:bit. We can achieve some interesting functions, such as Dance battle, Transportation, Bullet throwing, Button control Clip, etc. They can be controlled by the APP of your Android / iOS mobile phone. Detailed assembly steps coupled with more than 30 courses allow users to experience the fun of building blocks while learning programming.
- Can be created a variety of shapes (Pretty car, Proficient Carrier, Robot with clip, Skilled remover, Mobile shooter, etc.)
- Using micro:bit as the core controller, simple and funny graphical or Python programming.
- Multi-function super:bit expansion board to combine the building blocks and circuits.
- Support Android / iOS dual- system mobile APP remote control, Handle remote control.
- Each shape with rich function: Bullet throwing, Dance battle, Weightlifting competition, sports competition and so on.
- Detailed assembly steps and more than 30 reference courses.
Running building block pack
Recommended reason: suitable for users who already have micro:bit and Super:bit expansion board
Building Block Motor*2
Building Block Servo*1