LoRa MCF88 LoRaWAN Mono-Phase Energy Metering with I/O 230VAC - 16Amp
This compact metering can be used for monitoring and checking the power of electronic devices, and can remotely switch devices on/off and read the state of a digital input.
Powerline quality measure
Monitoring of a remote input
Managing of a remote actuator
- CPU Cortex M0+
- EEProm 32KB
- Flash 64KB
-Encryption AES 128 bit
- Class C LoRaWAN® stack EU868, AS923
- Metering of a 230Vac â€ 16Amp Load (active, reactive and apparent energy, Class 0.2).
- Data are sent through LoRaWAN® protocol for remote managing.
- Instantaneous reading of active, reactive and apparent power, voltage and current
- 1 opto-isolated input, capability 230Vac
- 1 relay output with COM, NO, NC contacts carrying 8Amp@230Vac
- NFC for IoT node setup, FW upgrade and data reading
- Power supply from line
- Storage temperature range -20 + 80C°,
- Working temperature range -10 + 70C°