inkl. MwSt. zzgl. Versandkosten
Sofort versandfertig, Lieferzeit ca. 1-3 Werktage
- Artikel-Nr.: 171302
RAK Wireless RAK2245 Pi HAT is a LoRa Gateway with Raspberry Pi form factor based on SX1301, Pre-install LoRa gateway OS.
RAK2245 Pi HAT is the largest of the RAK2245 family, however it offers complete compatibility with the Raspberry Pi 40pin header. Thus it is a perfect solution for a DIY gateway using the Raspberry Pi at its core. This make for a quick to deploy LoRaWAN solution with low cost and stable performance.
- Fully functioning LoRaWAN Multichannel Concentrator module (SX1301)
- Tx Power up to 27dBm
- RX sensitivity down to -139dBm
- Improved noise resistance due to improved RF chain filtering (Additional SAW)
- Full LoRaWAN 1.0.2 stack support
- Supported bands: EU868
- Integrated Ublox MAX-7Q GPs Module
- 40pin female header (fully compatible with Raspberry Pi)
- Redesigned heat sing for better thermal dissipation and reduced thermal noise
RAK2245 Pi HAT Board
LoRa Antenna and GPS Antenna