We all know the side pin on BBC Micro:bit board can lead to the input signal or generate control signal with special interface. As for pins of 0/1/2/3V/GND, we can use alligator clip to lead signal. But other pins are too close to lead, which is obviously presented on micro:bit board. Usually the voltage of micro:bit is 3.3V while other modules (like LED digital tube module, IIC LCD module, etc.) connected to it require 5V power supply and 5V TTL voltage to work properly. To solve the above problems, we have invented ElecFreaks Micro:bit Breakout Board . ElecFreaks Micro:bit Breakout Board can completely match with BBC Micro:bit pins. Plug our breakout board into BBC Micro:bit, you will find it is much more convenient to lead.
- Extended PGIO port from P0 TO P16;
- There are pins for VCC and GND beneath each I/O port with different colors for your recognize. You can connect breakout modules conveniently. The arrangement of footers are fully compatible with OCTOPUS series products.
- Booster module added enable you to select VCC signal of P19 to P16 between 3.3V and 5V at will.
- Lead UART port, I2C port and SPI port. Among these ports, I2C port can connect 3 road I2C devices while SPI can connect 2 road SPI devices.
- Two Micro:bit Adapter can connect each other directly to do serial port communication.